Nancy Marshall Communications
Why Go Mobile
Over 45% of people have smart phones and this number is growing every day. More than ever, people are searching for products and services on the go. The problem is most websites just do not fit on a 4" screen.
- By 2013, more people will use their mobile phones than PC's to get online
- 71% of people expect a site to load as fast on their mobile device as it would on a desktop
- Mobile searches have grown 4x since 2010 & 50% of mobile searches lead to purchases
- 95% of smart phone users search for local information
- 59% of people visit a business after searching
- 90% of people take action within 24 hours of a mobile search
- 40% of people will turn to a competitor after a bad mobile experience
Let NMC design and build your mobile site. We guarantee superior device compatability, faster loading times on slower data connnections, compatibility with small and large screen sizes, and a satisfying customer experience.
Is Your Site ADA Compliant?
As the Internet becomes more and more important in everyday life, for everything from banking to bill paying to making hotel reservations, it’s more necessary than ever that your website be accessible to everyone. Poorly designed websites can create unnecessary barriers for people with disabilities, just as poorly designed buildings prevent some from entering. Designers may not realize how simple features built into a web page will assist someone.
Why have an accessible website?
- It opens your business or organization to more potential clients; it’s estimated that more than 6.8% of the population age 15 or older, and 21.3% age 65 and older, have sight and hearing impairments that can affect the quality of their Web experience — can you afford to lose that traffic to more accessible sites?
- It can limit your liability in the event of a civil lawsuit
- It improves search engine optimization by bringing your website into web standards compliance, increasing the amount of traffic search engines send to your site
- It improves the navigation and usability of your site for all users including those using older computers or those with slow internet connections
- It improves time on site and conversions as there is less site abandonment
NMC can provide a complete audit of your website based on the only accessibility checklist approved by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. We will provide you with a document showing what pages have accessibility issues and what the issues are, basically a roadmap to bring your site into compliance.
Nancy Marshall Communications is Maine's leading full service Marketing and Public Relations agency.
We provide results-oriented integrated marketing communications planning and implementation for clients in tourism,
economic development, education, health care and service industries.
We thrive on surpassing our clients' expectations and helping them identify and achieve their marketing goals.
We seek to provide a healthy balance between the use of technology and
personal relationships to communicate with our clients, the news media, and our industry partners.
NMC offers a wide array of services, complementing every aspect of your integrated marketing communications strategy.
- Press Releases
- Communications Plans
- Speaking Engagements
- Media & Press Events
- Public Service Announcements
- Website Design & Development
- Internet Marketing
- Social Media Services & Consulation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Advertising
- Mobile Websites
- Web Analytics & Measurement
- Graphic & Logo Design
- Broadcast Advertising
- Print Advertising
- Marketing Materials (portfolios, brochures, flyers, business cards, etc.)
- Media Buying
- Mobile Marketing